NEW AGENT CHECKLIST
GET PLUGGED IN
Join Private Facebook Group: HERE
Join Team Slack App: HERE
This is where we post all of our sales so we can recognize all of your hard work.
Subscribe To Our YouTube
Phone, In-Home, and Sales Training
Start the Move Fast Telesales Bootcamp: HERE
Add weekly team Zoom call to your calendar - Thursdays @ 10:00 a.m. PST
LIKE these pages on Facebook and give us a follow on Instagram!
Family First Life Relentless Instagram
Family First Life Facebook
Send manager full legal name (First, Middle, Last), best email, and phone number
This information MUST match was is listed on the NIPR website - Click here to update NIPR info
Your manager will register you in our Hierarchy Compensation Management System (HMCS).
You will receive 3 emails:
1. Your HCMS onboarding email. (Be sure to save your login info after you set up your account).
2. A welcome email with instructions on getting through the contracting process.
3. A link to register your SureLC account.
Complete your onboarding and contracting in NLC - Next Level Contracting
You will receive an email to set up your NLC contracting portal. You will need the following documents in order to proceed.
A voided check - All the insurance carriers will pay you via EFT.
You will need an E & O (errors & omissions) policy. You can purchase a policy from one of these two E & O options below.
You will need to complete an AML-Anti Money Laundering course in order to contract with American Amicable.You can use this link to take the course.
Complete Your Contracting Requests In SuranceBay: HERE
- Make sure you watch the entire SuranceBay Overview Video and then get started.
- Create a New Profile with SuranceBay, Request Contracts for all of the carriers listed, and confirm they move to BGA status
- SuranceBay Statuses:
Producer: Go back through and confirm your contract request
BGA: Good Job, you have done it correctly and your contract has been sent to our home office
Carrier: FFL home office has sent your contract to the carrier
Discarded: Locate the reason, and email: email@example.com for help
- Check your contracting request in SuranceBay on a daily basis for any notes on your requests
- SuranceBay Help: HERE
☐ Complete Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Course
- Learn about AML: HERE
- This can be completed through LIMRA: HERE
- Complete American Amicable specific AML and upload to SuranceBay "Profile Docs": HERE
☐ Follow up with each carrier in 5 business days after your Contract Request changed to "Carrier" Status
- Verify they have all your contracting paperwork and that there are no outstanding requirements
- Carrier contact info can be found: HERE
- Keep an eye on your email box for important messages and contracting confirmation from the carriers
- Make sure to look in your SPAM and Promotional folders of your email
☐ Request Aetna and American Amicable in your HCMS Account
- Log into your HCMS Account: HERE
- Go to "Requests" -->"Add Requests" --> Select "Add Carrier"
PREPARE TO DIAL AND RUN APPOINTMENTS
DEVICE SET UP
Use this PDF to help you bookmark important websites and stay organized with all your writing numbers
Print out these documents to set yourself up for success
☐ Order Leads
- Watch the lead video to learn all about leads: HERE
- Have a "Lead Strategy Call" with your manager or upline VP prior to your first lead purchase
- Order Leads once you have your Americo writing number
☐ Phone Script Training
- Watch the Phone Script Training video: HERE
- Start dialing and booking appointments
- Use the FFL Dial Tracker to track your dials and production
☐ In-Home Presentation
- Watch every video and study the In-Home Presentation: HERE
- Bookmark the Quote Tools: HERE
- Take detailed notes
☐ Product Knowledge
- Learn about the main products we sell: HERE
Decide when to work - Plan out your dial days/Daily Telesales
- Faster you become self sufficient, the faster you will be successful.
☐ Once you receive your carrier appointment confirmation and agent numbers
- Register for each carrier you received a writing number from
- Order supplies directly from carrier
- Become familiar with their eApp
☐ Stay active
- Active in Slack & GroupMe
- Active in Training Calls
The more active you stay, the faster you will learn, and the faster you will become successful. You Can Do This!